- The Bible, which is verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit in the canonical Scriptures as originally given, and is the inerrant and authoritative Word of God. II Timothy 3:15-17; II Peter 1:21.
- The triune Godhead in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14.
- The Father, Who is Spirit, infinite, eternal and unchangeable in all His attributes. John 4:24; Exodus 34:6.
- The Son, Jesus Christ: His deity, virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, bodily resurrection, personal exaltation at God's right hand, and personal return. John 1:1; Isaiah 7:14; Hebrews 7:26; I Corinthians 15:3, 4; Acts 1:11.
- The Holy Spirit, Who is a Divine Person, equal with the Father and the Son, and of the same nature. John 15:26.
- The personality of Satan, who is called the Devil. Revelation 20:2.
- The fall and lost estate of man, whose total depravity makes necessary the new birth. Romans 5:12; John 3:5.
- The justification of men on the simple and single ground of the shed blood of Christ and upon the simple and single condition of faith in Him who shed the blood who are born again by the quickening, renewing, cleansing work of the Holy Spirit through the instrumentality of the Word of God. Titus 3:4-7; Ephesians 2:8,9; Romans 5:8.
- The eternal blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost. Matthew 25:46; Philippians 3:21.
- The Church, the bride of Christ: in its universal aspect comprising the whole body of those who have been born of the Spirit; and in its local expression established for worship, mutual edification and witness. Ephesians 1:22,23; 5:25-32; Acts 15:41; 16:5.
- Christ's Great Commission to His church to make disciples of all peoples, baptizing and teaching. Matthew 28:18-20.